• In order to prevent fraud, your IP address is logged when you place an order. Any detected fraudulent orders will be reported to the authorities,
• Personal identification information such as your name, phone number, address, email as well as your responses on online forms such as comments, and other online activities on the website and Mobile application is voluntarily provided by you to us
• As every order logs the IP address, our servers also identify the computers, and we may use this data to serve you better, analyze trends and track movement and activity to customise our service better
• We may partner with third party services to service you better and customise your user experience and conduct customer buying analysis. This may involve sharing of data such as name, email and phone number, location and network carrier. This information is shared by you when you access and use our services.
• Please be fully aware of all these terms and conditions when you access and use our services and make a purchase on our website or via other partner applications.
• We serve the right to change/update and modify our terms and conditions as per our discretion.
• The visual images used are for representation purposes and the actual product may vary in size and colour.
• We reserve the right to update or change any information on our website and mobile application without any notice to customers or visitors.
1. You are required to provide correct details when ordering food online. It is assumed that you have agreed to take proper care in providing the correct and complete details while placing the order with us. You also agree that the credit or debit card details furnished by you are of your own credit or debit card.
2. We are liable for the quality standards of our products and labels to the user directly.
3. Please ascertain the that while ordering food it should be suitable for the intended consumer, in terms of their age, taste preferences, health concerns etc.
1. All prices on the website are correct at the time of publication. However the final price charged at the time of delivery may change based on latest menu and prices. We reserve the right to alter the menu or delete or remove listings from the menu.
2. You agree that in case of change in price, Chirag Din or its employees and not liable.
3. The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the App and/or Website when order is places. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
4. If payment is being made online, you are responsible for ensuring that the transaction from your end is encrypted and secure.
5. Chirag Din Gold Coins cannot be applied along with a discount coupon
6. Chirag Din Gold Coins are valid for a limited time. Please contact us to know more.
7. We reserve the right to remove or discontinue Chirag Din Gold Coins at any point of time.
8. Chirag Din Coins are only valid on our website and hence can only be redeemed with us.
1. Food order will be delivered at the address provided by you at the time of ordering, Estimated delivery time may vary depending on factors.
2. We will make every effort to ensure timely delivery. However we are not liable for any inconvenience or loss caused in the event of a late delivery. If the order is late kindly contact us so that we can ensure timely delivery.
3. The delivery charge will not be voided or refunded in the event of late delivery.
4. If for some reason you fail at accepting delivery of your order or if we are unable to deliver due to your failure at providing the correct address and instructions, then the order shall be deemed to have been delivered to you. The subsequent storage, and other costs which we bear as a result of inability to deliver shall rest with you and you shall indemnify us in full for such costs.
5. Safe delivery of the food needs to be assured by you by making adequate arrangements for proper access wherever necessary. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred in case there is failure to provide proper access and other arrangements for delivery.
1. A refund request will usually take 7-10 business days to reflect in the customer’s account depending on the bank/wallet and method used for payment.
1. You understand and agree that by using our services you have allowed us to use the personal information provided by you to us.
2. You understand that we take considerable care and precaution in building proper firewalls and protections. However we are not immune from unauthorised hacking or data pilferage, virus attacks or other technical issues.
3. We may disclose your personal information in order to assist Government authorities or comply with Court orders or to protect the interests of our employees and/or other users without obtaining prior permission from you. You have authorised us to disclose your personal information.
4. Your use of our website and mobile application means that you have consented to us sending you communication about out offers, updates and other alerts. This communication may take place through any platform – SMS, email or any other communication platform.
1. All of Chirag Din’s intellectual property, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, design, text, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by us. Any unauthorised reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, licensing, hyperlinking, or derivation without our permission in any manner is prohibited.